Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello Brian,

I'm a little late in getting my thank you out to you. My wife has a serious operation which has kept me pretty busy for the past couple of weeks.

When I received the letter about the PAGT I immediately ran home to register.
I had a wonderful time once again. One of the highlights of this and previous tournaments has been getting to know other pastors that I would probably have never met. Everything about the day was very special. I'm always amazed at how you do it! You've certainly won our hearts with all your efforts in making the PAGT a special day for us.

Blessings,
WF

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home