Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey Brian,
Congrats on getting the tournament started up again. When it stopped I was sure disappointed because I looked forward to it every fall. I made sure that I cleared my calendar for the day of the tournament. It was sure nice to spend the day with other pastors of different denominations and see what they've been doing for God. I'm excited and I've been praying that someone would take up the challenge to get it going again. I registered yesterday for the tournament and I hope it's not filled up yet. I haven't missed one yet but if another pastor who hasn't experienced playing yet gets in that's ok too. I wish you God's blessings on your ministry and pray that God will refresh and refill His ministers to do His work through your ministry. It is much needed.

Your Brother in Christ
Rev. DT

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home