Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I just wanted to say that I felt appreciated and loved at the golf outing hosted by Pastor's Appreciation Ministries. In fact, as the singer (I can't remember his name) for the group formerly known as "4Him" was singing, I felt God ministering to me of saying, "Don't quit, don't worry, see, there are two hundred other men,who are standing on the Word of God and have not bowed to the god of this world, keep going! Thank you for the lift. Central Florida Pastor

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home