Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am a church planter and this past year has been a difficult one. However, God continues to encourage and direct us to keep going in our calling here. He did that again through you yesterday. Thank you. I know this takes a lot of money to put on. I wish I could thank each one personally, but I cannot. Please pass on my deep appreciation for their support of this ministry.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home