Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey Brian,

Just wanted to thank you for yesterday’s event, I have played in many four man scrambles, however I have never been to one that was free and as first class as this event. I will definitely try and spread the word! Thank you for all that you are doing for us, now it our turn to do something for you. Would it be possible to email me some material that I could distribute to other pastors and business in the area? Again, you did a tremendous job, a true first class event!

Thank you so much!
T

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home