Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

Thank you so much for continuing to support pastors. WOW! What an awesome ministry God has given you. When I received this email conviction hit me and it made me realize I never sent you an email to say Thank you for the golf tournament. I am a church planter in the plant city area. It has to be the hardest thing I have ever attempted to do. The golf tournament came at a time in my life that maybe church planting wasn't for me. Andy from 4him spoke about starting a church in the Orlando area. His comments about that were just for me. I knew I was at the right place at the right time for God to speak to me. Thanks again and May God continue to spiritually, physically, mentally and financially bless you to continue your efforts in appreciating pastors.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home