Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I wanted to thank you for the amazing day yesterday at OCN. I was looking forward to a great day, but this far exceeded my expectations. From the time we arrived to the time we left, you all had put so much planning into making the pastors feel appreciated. I know that was the goal, but it was an amazing day. I understand what all goes into making something like this happen and that makes it even more special. You and all those that worked on this event did so much to make this special and to honor us.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home