Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dear Brian,

I cannot express my gratitude for you and your ministry. I was so blessed yesterday, not only to be treated like royalty, but even down to the red apples on the course. Yours was and is an Excellent ministry! Although I am not a golfer I don't know how anyone could walk away yesterday with not feeling totally appreciated. I believe that you will soon be nationwide and eventually international with your ministry. Keep up the good work, and thank you for being obedient to the Lord. I will definitely promote your ministry to our local businessmen in our church, as well as our community. Finally, thank you, thank you, thank you.

For the Kingdom,
VC

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home