Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Brian,
This is the third time that I was honored to be a part of this event. I still remember tearing up the first time I was given the bag of gifts as the love and appreciation flowed all over me as a burned-out new church pastor. This year I was able to bring a new staff member with me and get away from the office to share our dreams and laugh together on the drive over. This was a huge blessing. It was great watching him be blown away at the love, the food, and the reality that no one cared that we couldn't play golf well. We were also able to meet some new pastors whose bus broke down on the way as we gave them a ride. One of the pastors is now going to be sharing with us on a church wide retreat. It is amazing how God has used you and this event over the years to bless me and our church. I cannot say enough about what a blessing this event is to me personally and the new fire it puts in my heart. Thanks for letting God use you.
Sincerely,
EB

For more information go to www.pastorappreciationministries.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home