Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

I wanted to write and express my deepest thanks and appreciation for last Monday’s PAGT. I enjoyed myself immensely. The course was beautiful, the gift bags were generous, and your hospitality was once again amazing. We especially enjoyed the music this year. One of the highlights for me is how we are paired with brothers that we don’t know, and have the entire time to get to know them. Please know that your efforts are so deeply appreciated, and we are praying that God would richly bless you.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home