Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

This was my first year to attend the pastor appreciation golf outing. What a blast! this was especially meaningful to me because I just retired from thirty-one years as a Baptist pastor on July 8 . As a result I was experiencing some adjustment difficulties and needed an encouraging word from someone who knew what I was experiencing. I got that help from this golf gathering. Thanks to all who make this ministry possible. God has special blessings in store for all.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home