Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I apologize for having to leave a little early at the event last week- but had to meet with planners on my daughters wedding which is taking place in April. Pastors leaving early after all the hard work you put into it is a pet peeve with me- so I stayed up until 4pm- as long as I could. Sure am glad I didn’t miss the awesome praise and worship time- it was amazing- and the presence of the Lord was very evident in that room. That may have been the highlight of the day for me. Thanks so much for putting on a tremendous tournament and blessing us in this unique and meaningful way. Got to meet a few new guys and even had lunch with one of the pastors on my team this past week- thanks.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home