Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I want to express my profound thanks for the Pastor Appreciation Golf Tournament. I had been working a minimum of 70 hours a week since June and I really needed a day of rest. I was serving two congregations and doing work for our denomination and I will be 72 next month. I am now only serving one congregation and doing the denominational work. I enjoy serving the Lord, but the day off reminded me I need to observe a Sabbath for myself to keep me fresh and going. The tournament provided the opportunity and you made it happen. As long as my wife's health and my health allow me to do so I plan to keep working. I believe the only retirement plan God has is the grave. Thanks again for the refreshment.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home