Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that put this together for us pastors on Monday. I was able to play golf for the first time as part of this event and I was truly blessed. The way we were treated as pastors was incredible . .. from the gift bags to the breakfast and dinner to the shear joy of playing golf on such a beautiful course, I was overwhelmed to think that many people spent many hours gathering funds and donations to put this on for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. A God thing that happened for me . . . . I am a younger music minister here in Brevard county and was by chance paired up with a music minister at a much larger church in Brevard county. We probably would have never been able to connect for five hours in this way if it wasn’t for this event. I had a blast getting to know him and picking up what God was doing in his ministry. He really encouraged me to keep going as I saw his joy and hope for future ministry. Thank you! I was truly encouraged and want you to know your efforts made a difference in my life as a young pastor.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home