Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

I want to thank you for a wonderful experience Monday. I brought several pastors in my van and we all commented on how great things were and how blessed you guys made us feel. I know that it was a lot of hard work and I want to thank you for every minute spent making this event a success. Some guys are seldom recognized by their church or told that they are doing a good job. You have made their day and it was a special on at that. Thanks a million.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home