Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I stay consumed with the Lord and what I do for Him, and I am blessed to do so. God "wired me for 220" so I am very active in the Lord's Kingdom, and love every minute of it. So much so, that I have a difficult time slowing down and relaxing... Just ask my wife of 25 years! I so enjoyed myself last year that I immediately signed up to participate again this year. As the day approached, as usual, my schedule seemed to load up, and I considered not coming over. I had invited a friend of mine to join in the festivities of the day, and quite honestly, I was more interested in seeing this friend of mine, my "spiritual dad" than the event itself. Your day was the perfect opportunity to visit with him, and get away from the office! Sunday night late, this friend called me to tell me he had someone rushed into emergency surgery, and the doctors did not give the family good news. It was a delicate situation. My friend called me to tell me he would not be able to be at the tournament in the morning. I sat back and almost cancelled myself. But the Lord encouraged me to continue on and participate myself. I know this sounds crazy... To come to the end of this thank you, I came to the event. I spent the day with guys I had never met. And I had another wonderful time. It took me the front nine to settle down and relax...just ask my teammates! But as I just "let go" that morning, the Lord began to bless me with an amazing tranquility and peace. You provided a vehicle to bless me and the Lord's work over here in Melbourne, and I wanted to let you know that you were used of the Lord, if for no one else, then for me! May God richly bless you and all those who participated in making this a wonderful day of blessings for some of the pastors of the area. I pray that as you continue to endeavor to be a blessing, God would grant His favor over you, your family, and your ministry! A very appreciative pastor

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home