Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

I did not have the chance yesterday to thank you in person but I wanted to express my deepest appreciation to you and your staff for the wonderful day. After attending one of the first Pastor Appreciation Days a number of years ago I been away from Central FL for the past few years. I was overwhelmed once again by the attention and thought that went into the day. It was such a blessing and I wanted to say thank you for all that you do year in and year out.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home