Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 15, 2007

Wow! I sat in awe this past Monday, and felt so unworthy of all the kindness shown to me. This was my first visit to your blessing for Pastors. Should Jesus grace all of us with another year, I won't miss next year! A friend invited me who knew I needed a lift. You were exactly what Jesus ordered! Thank you from the depth of my heart. I am encouraged, and will pass the blessing along!

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home