Pastor Appreciation Ministries

Pastor Appreciation Ministries is a non-profit ministry based in Central Florida dedicated to the building up and encouragement of pastors across denominational lines. For more information on our ministry, visit us at www.pastorappreciationministries.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

I just wanted to personally thank you and your sponsors for the tournament again this year. I know that it could have been easy to cancel the tournament with the state of our economy and with other issues. Thanks for making a deposit in my life and in other pastor’s lives with your generosity and hospitality. I truly enjoyed the worship time. There was a deep and authentic time of worship there in that meeting room at dinner and that was the highlight of my day. To enjoy God's presence with others who enjoy His presence... good call to have worship at the dinner. :) Overall, I just felt really honored and excited to be playing golf with some wonderful men of God and I really appreciate once again all you have done for me.

For more information go to http://www.pastorappreciationministries.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home